MCU Has High Speed, High Endurance, Low Power RAM Built-In
Fujitsu Semiconductor America, Inc. has launched a new 8 bit MCU for general-purpose applications, featuring Ferroelectric Random Access Memory (FRAM) embedded in a single-chip.
- MCU – MB95R203A
- Power Supply – 1.8Vmin – 3.6Vmax
- Bus Width – 8 bits
- FRAM Capacity – 8Kb Non-Volatile.
- A/D Converter, UART, I2C, Timers, I/O Ports-16.
- On-chip, One-pin debug.
- On-chip, built-in Oscillator.
- 20-Pin SOP or 24-Pin DIP Packages
By embedding FRAM within an MCU total cost and footprint has been reduced. It will simplify system design. This architecture has eliminated the interconnections between MCU and external RAM and thereby significantly improved the transaction speed between MCU and the embedded memory, resulting in performance that exceeds Flash or EEPROM.